Questions & Answers: Riding METRO
On this page, you can get answers to common questions about riding METRO, all in one place.
The METRO Police Department patrols the Park & Ride lots and transit centers periodically, but there’s no full-time security onsite.
No. METRO doesn’t monitor these facilities around the clock and therefore, can’t guarantee the security of your vehicle.
Here are a few safety tips when parking at a METRO facility:
- Always lock your vehicle
- Never leave valuables in plain view
- Pay attention to your surroundings
- Avoid walking alone at night
- Park in a well-lighted area
- Never park near overgrown bushes or trees
- Walk confidently with keys in hand and check your vehicle before entering