Board Meetings & Notices
2018 Proposed Regular Board Meetings
- Thursday, January 25, 2018, 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, February 20, 2018, 10 a.m. - NOTE: Date change for meeting.
- Thursday, March 22, 2018, 10 a.m.
- Thursday, April 26, 2018, 10 a.m.
- Thursday, May 24, 2018, 10 a.m.
- Thursday, June 28, 2018, 10 a.m.
- Thursday, July 26, 2018, 10 a.m.
- Thursday, August 23, 2018, 10 a.m.
- Thursday, September 27, 2018, 10 a.m.
- Thursday, October 25, 2018, 10 a.m.
- Thursday, November 15, 2018, 10 a.m.
- Thursday, December 13, 2018, 10 a.m.
NOTE: Board meetings are held on the fourth Thursday of each month, unless otherwise noted. Meeting dates are subject to change. If you need further information about board meetings direct your email to Rosa Diaz, email@example.com.
Working Committee Sessions
1900 Main, 2nd floor Boardroom
Look here for future committee meetings.
Request For Appearance
A person wishing to address the board at a meeting of the board shall make his request by registering his name, address, telephone number and the subject of his proposed remarks with the assistant secretary to the board, at 713-739-4834, or her designated representative at least forty-eight (48) hours in advance of the meeting. Such requests may be made in person, in writing or by telephone. Download Guidelines on Public Comments at Board Meetings (PDF)
METRO is committed to openness and transparency. We are also committed to the highest ethical standards in the performance of our services to the community. The public is entitled to assurances that its officials are guided by the public good. To this end, Chapter 176 of the Texas Local Government Code may require the public disclosure of certain information concerning METRO Board members, local government officers and persons doing business or seeking to do business with METRO.
METRO Board members and other local government officers must file a Conflicts Disclosure Statement (FORM CIS) disclosing the business relationship with a vendor that METRO has contracted with or is considering contracting with if the Board member or local government officer (or his or her family member) has certain business relationships with that vendor.
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader, free software for viewing and printing PDF files.