Questions & Answers: Riding METRO
On this page, you can get answers to common questions about riding METRO, all in one place.
Currently, the only active METRORapid route is the Silver Line. Frequency of service and a route map for the Silver Line is found on the METRORapid page.
At the top of the page, you’ll find:
- Frequency of service on weekdays and weekends
- Stop-by-stop schedule
- Link to view PDF schedule which you can then download and/or print
A route map is found on the METRORapid page.
You can also use our Interactive System Map (best viewed on a desktop or laptop computer). In the bus route section of the map, you can check a box next to the 433 Silver Line and the map will draw a line showing the entire route and where it runs.
If you’d prefer a physical map, we include a map image in the printed brochure for the METRORapid SIlver Line. Brochures are available for free at all METRO RideStore locations:
- Downtown Transit Center - 1900 Main St.
- Main Street Square - 1001 Travis St.
- Northwest Transit Center - 7373 Old Katy Road
- Fannin South Transit Center - 1604 West Bellfort St.
Trip planning tools are available on:
- Various pages of the METRO website, including the home page
- RideMETRO app for your smartphone (“Plan Your Trip” section)
- METRO TRIP app for your smartphone
- Google or Apple maps