Questions & Answers: Riding METRO
On this page, you can get answers to common questions about riding METRO, all in one place.
Frequency of service, a stop-by-stop schedule, a PDF schedule and a linear route map for each METRORail line are found on the METRORail page.
A linear route map for each METRORail line is found on the METRORail page.
You can also use our Interactive System Map (best viewed on a desktop or laptop computer). In the rail section of the map, you can check a box next to any METRORail line and the map will draw a line showing the entire route and where it runs.
If you’d prefer a physical map, we include a map image in the printed brochure for each individual METRORail line. Brochures are available for free at all METRO RideStore locations:
- Downtown Transit Center - 1900 Main St.
- Main Street Square - 1001 Travis St.
- Northwest Transit Center - 7373 Old Katy Road
- Fannin South Transit Center - 1604 West Bellfort St.
Trip planning tools are available on:
- Various pages of the METRO website, including the home page
- RideMETRO app for your smartphone (“Plan Your Trip” section)
- METRO TRIP app for your smartphone
- Google or Apple maps