METRO Job Fairs 2018
METRO periodically offers job fairs. All applicants must apply online prior to
attending the job fair.
Saturday, August 25, 2018
1900 Main St., Houston, TX 77208 (Downtown)
9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Bus Operators and Bus Mechanics only. Bus Operator testing will begin promptly at 10 a.m.
Bus Operators (PT & FT)
and Bus Mechanics (FT)
- A/C & Heat Mechanic “A”
- Bus Mechanic up to $24.84/Hour
- Bus Operator $15.00/Hour - Bilingual a Plus - Paid Training
- Light-rail Train Operator Trainee $15.00/Hour
- Intelligent Transportation Systems Tech – Electronic
maintenance and two way radio experience
- Police Officer $43,000.00/Year
- Utility Worker (must have CDL $12.87)
- Electronic Farebox Technician $16.15
- Collision Repair up to $24.84
Benefits of Working for METRO
- Retirement Plan and Savings Plan
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Education Assistance (Non-Union)
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days and
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Advancement Opportunities
- Free Transportation for Employees and
- Bilingual Incentive Pay for Bus Operators
NOTE: All applicants must apply online prior to attending the job fair. Testing for Bus Operators start promptly at 10 a.m.