METRO Job Fairs 2019
METRO periodically offers job fairs. All applicants must apply online prior to
attending the job fair.
Saturday, Jan. 12 and 26
5700 Eastex Freeway
Houston, TX 77026
9 a.m. - 12 p.m. For bus operators, light-rail train operators and bus mechanics only.
NOTE: All applicants must apply online prior to attending the job fair. Testing for bus operators and light-rail train trainee operators start promptly at 9:30 a.m. Interviewing promptly at 9:30 a.m. for the position of light-rail servicers (cleaner).
NOW HIRING: Employee incentive of up to $4,000! for Bus Mechanics, A/C & Heat Mechanics and Collision Repair
Positions and Salaries
- A/C & heat mechanic “A” $25.34/hour
- Light-rail servicers (cleaner) $10.86/hour
- Bus mechanic up to $25.34/hour
- Bus operator $15.00/hour - bilingual a plus - paid training
- Light-rail train operator trainee $15.00/hour
- Police officer $43,000.00/year
- Collision repair technician up to $25.34/hour
Benefits of Working for METRO
- Retirement plan and savings plan
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Education assistance (non-union)
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness program
- Advancement opportunities
- Free transportation for employees and spouses
- Bilingual incentive pay for bus operators
METRO is an Equal Employment Opportunity.