The new El Dorado Park & Ride offers southside commuters a full slate of
services direct to Downtown:
- Morning, Midday, Evening and Late Night service
- Buses arrive approximately every 15 minutes (during peak hours)
- Same downtown bus stops as the 244 Monroe, 246 Bay Area and 247 Fuqua routes
- Just $4.50 each way!
The road to victory begins at El Dorado, just off I-45 South at El Dorado and
Download the bus schedule PDF.
El Dorado Park & Ride
203 West El Dorado Blvd.
Friendswood, TX 77546
Map & Location
How do I pay?
Choose an option:
- Always lock your vehicle.
- Never leave valuables in plain view.
- Pay attention to your surroundings.
- Avoid walking alone at night.
- Park in a well-lighted area.
- Never park near overgrown bushes or trees.
- Walk confidently with keys in hand and check your vehicle before entering.
Download the RideMETRO app - It has everything you need. Plan your trip, get service updates and much more.
Q Mobile Ticketing app - Included in the RideMETRO app is our Q Mobile Ticketing app. Purchase tickets for you and your whole group directly from your smartphone.
Get up-to-the-minute alerts - The RideMETRO app also includes @METROHouAlerts, which provides realtime service alerts and updates on Twitter.
METRO is proud of the fact that 100 percent of its vehicles are ADA accessible. We also offer paratransit service via METROLift or call 713-225-0119 for additional information.
Learn about service alerts or detours that might affect your trip.