7373 Old Katy Road
Houston, TX 77024
Find Your Bus Stop
The following routes will be located at each bus bay, as represented by the map below.
- Currently Vacant
- Currently Vacant
- 160 Memorial City Express to Memorial City
161 Wilcrest Express to West Bellfort Park & Ride
162 Memorial Express to Addicks Park & Ride
- 85 Antoine / Washington to Downtown
- 160 Memorial City Express to Downtown Transit Center
161 Wilcrest Express to Downtown Transit Center
162 Memorial Express to Downtown Transit Center
- Employee Shuttles
- 85 Antoine / Washington to S.H. 249 / Greenspoint Transit Center
- METROLift pick-up / drop-off
- 89 Dacoma Shuttle to Hempstead Transit Center
- 214 Northwest Station Park & Ride Inbound
216 West Little York Park & Ride Inbound
- 66 Quitman to Fifth Ward / Denver Harbor Transit Center
- 70 Memorial to Brittmoore Road
72 Westview to Brittmoore Road
- 58 Hammerly to West Belt
- 39 Katy Freeway to Brit Oak Lane
- 214 Northwest Station Park & Ride Outbound
216 West Little York Park & Ride Outbound
- 298 Kingsland / Addicks / NWTC / TMC Park & Ride Inbound & Outbound
- 217 Cypress Park & Ride Inbound / Outbound
- 84 Buffalo Speedway to West Bellfort
- 49 Chimney Rock / S. Post Oak to Ridgemont
- 47 Hillcroft to Airport Blvd.
HOV / HOT Lane Access
Morning (a.m.) Inbound
- Access to I-10 eastbound, east of 610 Loop via Old Katy Road
- US 290 HOV / HOT Lanes provide access to the Northwest Transit Center via Old Katy Road
- No exit, stop or drop-offs at the Northwest Transit Center from the reopened US 290 HOV / HOT Lane
- US 290 HOV / HOT Lane provides direct connections to I-10 eastbound, east of 610 Loop
Evening (p.m.) Outbound
- Access US-290 HOV / HOT Lane from I-10 westbound west of Washington Ave.
- Access US 290 HOV / HOT Lane via Old Katy Road
- Exit to Old Katy Road at the Northwest Transit Center from US 290 HOV / HOT Lane
- No stop or drop-offs at the Northwest Transit Center from US 290 HOV / HOT Lane
Parking Lot A & B Access
Parking lot A - has 195 parking spaces available, located on the south side of Old Katy Road next to the
Northwest Transit Center.
Parking lot B - has 256 parking spaces available, located on the north side of Old Katy Road at US 290 HOV / HOT Lanes.
NOTE: Please use the
pedestrian crosswalk and path.
Receive information direct to your email or via text to your smartphone about service interruptions, service changes and detours that may affect your route. You can customize the exact service(s) and route(s) for which you want to receive alerts.
Get alerted >>
For more information, contact METRO Customer Service:
8 a.m.-5 p.m. daily
Transit centers are sheltered waiting areas located where several bus
routes converge. They serve as efficient "hubs" allowing you
access to various locations to assemble at a central point to take advantage
of express trips or other route-to-route transfers. Our clean, safe and
comfortable transit centers provide you with a wider selection
of destinations through greater transfer opportunities, and provide
their respective communities a permanent presence of transit service.
Try our interactive map below.