METRO is pleased to inform you of the improved MACS-WEB (paratransit trip planner) and the all-new EZ-Wallet electronic fare payment system.
MACS-WEB / EZ-Wallet offers these new and exciting features:
• Book a trip not from your previous trip list
• Manage recurring trips
• Buy and book trips via electronic fare media on your personal online account
• Get a countdown to real-time trip arrival
• Locate your ride in real-time
• View previous trips / transaction history
• Purchase fare tickets / period passes
• Comment online
Verifying, cancelling, booking and purchasing your fares will never be the same!
MACS-WEB offers multiple options to manage your transit travels:
• See booked trips
• See previous trips
• Track your ride in real time
• Alert message countdown (within 30 minutes of pickup)
You’ll never have to speak with a live agent again!
EZ-Wallet Training Schedule & Instructional Video
Join us for a MACS-WEB / EZ-Wallet training event at the Metropolitan
Multiservice Center, 1475 West Gray:
None at this time.
Let our trained staff teach you how to manage recurring trips, purchase fares and passes
electronically and more!
Have questions or concerns? Call METROLift Customer Service at 713-225-0119.