Dynamo & Dash Fans...
Where do I park?
Park along METRORail’s Purple Line or Green Line.
What train do I ride?
METRORail’s Purple Line and Green Line.
How often do they come?
About every 12 minutes.
Where do I get off?
Exit at the EaDo / Stadium Station.
How do I pay?
If you have a valid Dynamo or Dash game day ticket, it’s free. Otherwise, choose an option:
METRORail Hours: Red Line | Green Line | Purple Line
Download the RideMETRO app - It has everything you need. Plan your trip, get service updates and much more.
Q Mobile Ticketing app - Included in the RideMETRO app is our Q Mobile Ticketing app. Purchase tickets for you and your whole group directly from your smartphone.
alerts - The RideMETRO app also includes @METROHouAlerts, which provides realtime service alerts and updates on Twitter.
METRO is proud of the fact that 100 percent of its vehicles are ADA-accessible. We also offer paratransit service via METROLift or call 713-225-0119 for additional information.
Parking areas close to BBVA Compass Stadium, SP+ Parking.
Learn about service alerts or detours that might affect your trip to this event.
- Always lock your vehicle.
- Never leave valuables in plain view.
- Pay attention to your surroundings.
- Avoid walking alone at night.
- Park in a well-lighted area.
- Never park near overgrown bushes or trees.
- Walk confidently with keys in hand and check your vehicle before entering.