How to Load Your Bike on the Rack
1. Squeeze the handle to release the latch, and then fold down the bike rack.
2. Lift your bike onto the rack. Slide the front wheel into the slot labeled “front wheel here.”
3. Raise the support arm up and over the tire so that the hook rests on the highest point of the front wheel.
How to Unload Your Bike from the Rack
1. Raise the support arm off the tire and fold down into the secure position.
2. Lift your bike out of the rack.
3. Squeeze the handle and fold the bike rack.
4. Step away from the bus and move to the curb, allowing the bus to proceed.