Terry Morales is a Sr. Vice President and Corporate Banking Lender for Amegy Bank. She has built a new niche for the bank in the Quick Service Restaurant Industry, which today includes some of the top businesses and concepts in the U.S. Morales also focuses on large public and private companies whose revenues exceed $200 Million. Morales is involved in various internal group activities such as the Amegy PAC, the Diversity & Inclusion Steering Committee, and the Amegy Women’s Initiative Diverse Markets Committee.
Morales has been in the banking industry for 30+ years. She was previously with JPMorgan Chase-Retail Division in various management roles, which included managing multi-site branches and Small Business Team Lead for the North Houston territory.
Morales has a BBA in Finance from the University of Houston and is a graduate of the JP Morgan Chase (Small Business Sponsored) Credit Training Program in New York City. In addition, she is a graduate of Leadership Houston, the Center for Houston’s Future, and is a Senior Fellow of the American Leadership Forum Class XXXIV. Morales is a native Houstonian, and grew up in Houston’s East End.
Other affiliations and recognitions include:
- Board Member – Houston Cinema Arts Society
- Board Member – American Leadership Forum
- Past Board Member and President – University of Houston Friends of Women Studies
- Past Board Member – Harris County Child Protective Services
- Past Board Member and Treasurer – Land Assemblage Redevelopment Authority
- Past Board Member – Harris County Finance Corporation
- Past Board Member – Inprint
- Past Board Member – Houston BARC Foundation
- Past Board Member – Houston Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Past Board Member – Greater Houston Women’s Chamber of Commerce
- Past Board Member – City of Houston Hispanic Advisory Board
- Texas Executive Women’s “Women on the Move” – 2018
- “Houston’s 50 Most Influential Women of 2014” by Houston Woman Magazine
- National Hispanic Corporate Achievers Award – 2002