Hover over the map with your mouse then click on the HOV Lane for entrance and exit details to that location. Each corridor is color-coded, and each diamond corresponds to an entrance location.
There are five types of ramps
- One-way ramps operate as an entrance in the morning and an exit in the evening.
- Two-way ramps operate as both entrance and exit, mornings and evenings. Pay attention to directional signs to safely follow traffic flow.
- Cross ramps allow access to/from both sides of the freeway. Pay attention to directional signs to safely follow traffic flow.
- Slip ramps allow you to merge into or out of freeway traffic.
- Wishbone ramps provide access to/from feeder roads on either side of the freeway in the direction of traffic flow.
Laws of the Lanes
- Carpools, vanpools and motorcyclists ride for free.
- People driving solo in cars have the option to pay a toll to use the lanes. HOT Lanes
- No vehicles towing trailers of any sort.
- No trucks with more than two axles or a gross weight capacity of one ton or greater.
- No bicycles (motorcycles are allowed).
- No pedestrians.
Katy Freeway Managed Lanes And Katy Diamond Lanes and 59 South Diamond Lanes
DIAMOND LANE SCHEDULES & OCCUPANCY REQUIREMENTS
The Katy Freeway Managed Lanes are operated by the Harris County Toll Road Authority.
Learn more about Katy Freeway Managed Lanes >>
Report Violations on Katy Managed Lanes and Katy Diamond Lanes to:
Harris County Toll Road Authority (HCTRA)
Sugar Land Police Department
www.sugarlandtx.gov/police (use online complaint form)
Report Diamond Lane violations on 59S between Sugar Creek and Beltway 8 to:
Stafford Police Department
www.staffordpd.com Click on ‘Public Information,’ then ‘Citizen Comments’ and use online citizen comment form.
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader free software for viewing and printing PDF files.