Take Note - Service Adjustments Coming Sunday, August 24, 2014
Reading a Bus Schedule
To properly view these PDF-formated schedules, you will need the most current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. Get Adobe Acrobat Reader, free software for viewing and printing PDF files.
- Look for headings like "Weekday Eastbound," for the day and direction the bus route is heading.
- Find the numbered dots and the name listed above the dots (called time points). These time points are places where the bus stops. NOTE: The listing on the bus schedule does not include all bus stops along the route.
- Next, find the time point closest to where you are (Beechnut & Chimney Rock) and where you want to go (Cook Road & Beechnut).
- Check the column of times under your destination to find the time you want to arrive.
- Move your finger left along that line to the time point nearest the places you want to board the bus. This is your departure time.
|212 Seton Lake
261 West Loop
209 Kuykendahl / Spring (Midday & Late Evening)
265 West Bellfort
269 Westwood / West Bellfort (Late Evening)
Other Transportation Options
Harris County Transit Routes 1-2-3 Baytown (schedule | map)
Harris County Transit Routes 4 South Houston (schedule | map)
Harris County Transit Routes 6 Baytown / Highland / Crosby (schedule | map)
Harris County Transit services are operated by Harris County Transit. For more information, visit www.harriscountytransit.com or call 713-578-2216.
The Wave - Houston's public jitney shuttle service which operates on fixed routes for fixed rates. 713-863-WAVE (9283)
Woodlands Express Sterling Ridge Park & Ride
Woodlands Express Conroe Park & Ride - The Conroe facility is located at 2905 W. Loop 336 S., Conroe 936-441-8686.
Woodlands Express Sawdust Park & Ride
Woodlands Express Research Forest Park & Ride
Woodlands Express services are operated by The District. For more information, visit www.btd.org or call 979-778-0607 ext. 7008.
TREKExpress services are operated by TREK. For more information, visit www.trekhouston.org or call 713-965-1711.
Fort Bend Express / Texas Medical Center
Fort Bend Express services are operated by Fort Bend County Public Transportation Department. For more information, visit www.co.fort-bend.tx.us/Home.asp or call 281-633-7433.
NOTE: METRO fares do not apply, and METRO Q® Fare Cards are not accepted.