Prime Contractor Payment Verification
METRO requires contractors to make payments to their subcontractors within five (5) days after the contractor receives their payment from METRO. The list below shows payments METRO made to contractors this week.
Follow these steps to determine when you can expect your payment from your contractor.
- Check the contractor payment list weekly for METRO payments to your prime contractor.
- You may be due a payment from your contractor if you submitted your invoice to your contractor before the listed invoice date. If not sure, contact your contractor to find out if your invoice was included.
- In calculating the five (5) day period, please allow time for mail and/or delivery of payments to subcontractors.
- If you do not receive payment within 10 days of the payment date, contact your contractor for the status of your payment.
- If you have any questions or have not received payment from your contractor, call the project manager for assistance.
|CONTRACT NO.||CONTRACT||CONTRACTOR||INVOICE DATE||PAYMENT
|CT1000100||Vanpool Management Services||2 Plus of Texas, Inc||1/16/15||2/17/15||David McMaster||(713) 739-3895|
|CT0800120||Design Build Finance||Houston Rapid Transit JV||12/20/14||2/20/15||Bruce Krantz||(713) 739-4092|
|RA1200009||Professional Construction Management Services|| S & B Infrastructure, Ltd.
||12/22/14||2/20/15||Larry Hack||(713) 739-4822|
|MT140014C||Kashmere Cooling Towers Rehab||The Brandt Companies LLC||1/31/15||2/20/15||Al Vela||(713) 652-4376|